Young conservatives is the organisation for young (under 30) Conservative members. Any member of Chichester Conservative Association under the age of 30 is automatically a member of the Chichester branch of CF. The objects of CF are:
- to advance the principles and policies of the Party amongst people who are under the age of 30 and/or are studying at institutes of higher and further education withing Great Britain;
- to recruit members to the Party;
- to advise and provide assistance to the Party on all matters where the particular expertise of CF may be of value;
- to represent and promote the interests and profile of Party members under the age of 30;
- to encourage and develop among its Members the formation, organisation and operation of branches; and
- to work for the election of Conservative candidates in local, regional, national and European elections.
Chichester now has a branch of YC which meets informally once a month. It is keen to recruit new members to enable it to play a full part in the political and social life of Conservatives within Chichester Parliamentary Constituency.